Disney World 2010

Disney World 2010

Thursday, April 9, 2009

 

Alex graduated from the DARE program tonight. Her whole 5th grade class was there. It turned out to be a good program and only lasted 45 minutes. Here are some pictures of her with her friends Shayla, Ashlan and Maren. I am amazed at all the things she has learned in DARE and I am glad they do this program in our school district. She would come home each week with something new to teach me about drugs and alcohol and why they are bad for you. I just hope she remembers all this stuff when she gets older. Great Job Alex!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

mandy said...

I didn't know they still did DARE. Travis should have an awesome DARE t-shirt hanging around that Alex could wear.

Travis and Melissa said...

It wasn't DARE. I won't have cared if it was a DARE shirt that would have been cool, but you gave me a knock of DARE shirt. I am glad you have grown out of you cheap stage in life.

The Hurd Herd said...

Her DARE shirt looks a lot cuter than what I remember ours looking like!

Ryan + Angie said...

Congrats! Travis...if I remember correctly, you were the cheap one!

Anonymous said...

Mandy is the one that gave me the shirt that she one at school. Or are you talking about the beef jerk I would sell? Great times!!!

mandy said...

I will admit to gifting you with a t-shirt that I won in a contest but I guarantee that it was a genuine DARE shirt. Only the best hand-me-down free stuff for my little brother!

Mike and Bridgett said...

Congrats Alex! I can't believe she is getting so grown up and graduating from DARE! Where has the time gone? She is beautiful!!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

good job Alex!!! I'm glad she followed through with it, unlike her uncle who wouldn't sign any papers thinking he might want to try drugs or something like that......heehee!!!

Max and Deanna said...

Congratulations Alex. I don't think you'll have any problems with her and drugs--she's too smart. Of course I think she can do no wrong!!