Disney World 2010

Disney World 2010

Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter 2009

 

This year was great. Instead of going to the Rexburg Easter Egg Hunt, our neighborhood decided to do our own. We donated eggs and then some of the older kids hid the eggs and the kids 11 and under got to do the hunt. Alex thought she was a little too old so she helped Dawson, but PJ and Liv had a great time. As always we went to my mom's for Sunday dinner on Easter Day. Each family got an Easter basket and did an Easter Egg Hunt there too.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mandy said...

I want to live in your neighborhood! What a fun egg hunt. The girls look beautiful in their Easter dresses.

Ryan + Angie said...

I wonder if I could get something like that going in my neighborhood...probably not because I would have to talk to people.

Max and Deanna said...

That boy is alright, go Dawson. I think that you guys have a neat neighborhood.
Dadprougu