Disney World 2010

Disney World 2010

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Funny Boy

Dawson has been wheezing for months and the doctors have put him on allergy medicine and everything nothing has seemed to help. After we got home from Disneyland he got broncitis. The doctors put him on more antibiotics as soon as he finished the those he would wake up screaming every hour. He was also getting teeth at this time. So the great mom I am I just thought he was the world's worst teether. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and at 5:30 one morning I took him to the ER. His eardrum had ruptured and his white count was way high. The doctor gave him a shot of antibiotics and we had to take him back for more blood draws and more shots of antibiotics to make sure it was working. IT WORKED and now he is very happy as you can see and no more wheezing YEAH!!!

10 comments:

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

I just love that!!! it's great to see him feeling good again. poor little guy. I can just tell how liv and him are going to be the greatest friend...so cute!!!

Max and Deanna said...

Nothing cuter than baby laughter except maybe Olivia laughing with him. I can't believe how he is growing. Give him a hug from us.

mandy said...

I am so glad that he is feeling better. I love baby belly laughs! You need to come see us so I can squeeze him.

Mist said...

Sooo cute! So sorry that he has been sick! There i nothing worse than sick kids! Thank you so much for having Blaire over the other night she had such a great time! Your sweet kids are the best!

The Hurd Herd said...

That is so funny!! I was crying because I was laughing so hard!

Ryan + Angie said...

I love his little laugh. It's funny what babies think is hilarious.

Max and Deanna said...

How can you listen to that boy and not laugh out loud.
Dad

Rachel said...

That is hilarious! I am so glad that he is feeling better.

Randy and Susan Landon said...

darling video of Dawson. Glad he is feeling better

Anneliese said...

Hey did you guys ever make it to Boise? Or with Dawson being sick, did that spoil the plans??