Disney World 2010

Disney World 2010

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Part I of vacation: LAS VEGAS

 

On day one of our vacation we drove all day and stayed in Las Vegas. My brother and sister-in-law and their 3 kids met us there. We went to the Tournament of Kings. The kids watched the show and didn't move. They either really liked the show or were too tired to move. Either way they did great. The next morning we went to breakfast and went to M&M world. (4 floors of only M&M stuff what's not to love) We visited the Rain Forest Cafe and went to see the lions at the MGM. Then we got back in the car to drive to California.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

I'm so glad we were able to meet up with you guys in Vegas. That tournament of Kings was awesome!! Can't wait to hear how Disneyland went for you guys....

lrix said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love your Disneyland picture. We froze at Disneyland last year and had to buy expensive clothes in Disney to keep us warm. Who knew you would need coats and jackets in Cali!?! Looks like you were more prepared.

Mike and Bridgett said...

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear how the rest of the trip was...or are you still on your trip? I love the pics so far. Keep me "posted".

Max and Deanna said...

What a cute family. I love the M&M store--one of my favorite in Las Vegas!!

Ryan + Angie said...

Thanks for the update. This was a lot more information than Travis' post! ;)

Max and Deanna said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun trip. Glad you got to go.
Love you guys
Dad