Disney World 2010

Disney World 2010

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Disneyland Day 2

 

Day 2 in Disneyland was Valentines Day so we took our kids to a character breakfast. It was well worth the money. The kids loved it. Dawson's favorite was Minnie Mouse. Yes he is sucking her nose in this picture. I just had to tell myself that they do clean the costumes daily (I hope). Liv loved all of them and was constantly hugging any of them that were any where near our table. Preslee and Alex both thought it was great too!
 

This day we spent at California Adventure. The hit of this place was Bug's Life Land. We went on all the rides and went to the 3-D movie. Here we went to Playhouse Disney. Pres and Liv loved this. Alex was a little old, but she didn't complain. Then we took Alex on the BIG roller coaster, and Prelsee and Alex both went on Tower of Terror. The favorite ride here was Soarin over California. It was great! When we got back to the motel Travis had ordered a dozen roses and had them delivered to the room. He is great!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

Love the pics!!! I still wish we would have been there the same week. It would have been a blast!!!!

mandy said...

It all looks like so much fun--it makes me want to go! I love the picture with Dawson and Minnie.

Max and Deanna said...

Sounds like you guys had a great trip. I'm glad Travis is giving you what you deserve.
Love
Maxo

Max and Deanna said...

THat looks like so much fun and I'm impressed with your collage!

Ryan + Angie said...

Your kids are all smiles. I want to go to Disneyland!

The Hurd Herd said...

Have I mentioned that I am jelous?! Well I am! It looks like you guys had a blast! I love Travis' sassy pose in the picture!

Randy and Susan Landon said...

looks like a fun trip.

Anneliese said...

hey melissa -- how fun. i hope, when my kids get bigger, i can talk zach into going there. are you going to be in boise the the 6-8 or 13-15? whenever - we'll be around. just let me know and we'll have to meet up.