Disney World 2010

Disney World 2010

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas concerts

Alex decided she wanted to do orchestra this year. (I tried to talk her out of it with all my might.) But much to my surprise she likes it and she doesn't even complain about practicing. She is really good for just starting this fall. Last night they had their Christmas concert and she did a great job.

PJ's class sang Jingle Bells for their Christmas Program this year. I couldn't get a very good shot of her, but she did great. Nothing is better than Elementary and Middle School concerts!!!

3 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

I agree-nothing like Christmas Concerts. Those are the things we miss the most. Sounds like they did a great job. Tell Alex I'm impressed and to keep up the good work.

mandy said...

Such cute girls. What instrument is Alex playing?

Ryan + Angie said...

Good job girls.