Disney World 2010

Disney World 2010

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Catch up Part 1

 

Our lives have been crazy lately so here goes a really big post. Dawson turned 1. I can't believe a whole year has passed. He keeps us on our toes. The girls still fight over him and they think he is the greatest. He is spoiled rotten and we love him that way.
 

This 4th of July we went to the parade. Last year I had to watch it on the computer from the hospital room. Then after the parade we went to Gringos to eat. This is a tradition we have to do. After getting our bellies full my whole family loaded up and went to Ririe Reservoir for an afternoon of boating. Then we ended the day as always with fireworks at my mom's house. It was a full day but we had a great time!!
Posted by Picasa




Preslee played t-ball this year and I was her coach. It actually turned out to be pretty fun. By the end of the season the kids had caught on to what they were supposed to be doing. There were only 2 girls on my team and 9 boys. Every time the other team hit the ball my team would fight to get the ball. They would kick it away from each other or tackle each other just to get the ball. It was very funny to watch. Once one of them caught the ball they would just hold it up in the air to show everyone they got it. PJ liked playing a little. She isn't really a fighter but she did like to bat. Although her favorite part was the treats after the game.

6 comments:

mandy said...

So many things...love the cake (who made that??), the girls' hair (of course) and your description of PJ's T-ball team. I can't believe you coached--you are a superwoman.

Ryan + Angie said...

Same as Mandy...I can't believe Dawson is already one and that cake is so clever! The girls hair is amazing. So fun!

The Hurd Herd said...

That cake is great! Did you make it? We missed watching the parade with you guys!

lrix said...

Your girl's hair is always so cute. I wish I could even attempt to do hair like that. The cake is way cool too. Glad you got to enjoy the 4th this year instead of sitting in the hospital!

Travis and Melissa said...

I was lazy--- Broulim's made the cake

Max and Deanna said...

That picture of Dawson with cake all over is face is priceless. Sometimes I get a little sad thinking of the things we are missing. LOVE the blogs! G/Wade