Disney World 2010

Disney World 2010

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PJ's big bike crash

 
I don't know what it is about my kids, but they seem to be very accident prone. Preslee was riding her bike yesterday and crashed. Her face was the first thing to hit the sidewalk, so now her two front teeth are very loose and she has the biggest fat lip I have ever seen. This picture looks great. When she first came in she had so much blood in her mouth she was grargling and she was bleeding so much I couldn't figure out where the blood was coming from for about 5 minutes.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

lrix said...

She is smiling so nice and pretty. Poor thing. Hope her lip feels better soon!

Jen said...

Poor girl! I hope it gets better soon!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

i was wondering how she was felling today!! i still can't believe how horrible that looked...poor thing!!!

Max and Deanna said...

Oh my that looks very sore. It's a good thing she can still smile after that. Grandma

Max and Deanna said...

Fat lip or not you are a cutey.

The Hurd Herd said...

Oh no!! I hope she doesn't lose the teeth! Poor little girl!

Ryan + Angie said...

Ouch! I do not look forward to stuff like that. I don't think I'm going to deal well with blood. :(

Nina said...

"myfamilyarealldorks"
That's a very interesting blog name. Only Travis would come up with that one.